- Helps to ease aches and pains from stress or injury or hunched/awkward posture
- People of all ages can benefit, wether you’re an athlete or usually stuck at a desk
What is unique about the KST approach to chiropractic?
- There’s no clicking, cracking or popping of joints
- It’s gentle, low force with no twisting or straining
- Treatment is done in the posture relevant to the issue (standing/sitting/walking/’driving’…)
- No need to undress, normal clothes are okay
How can chiropractic help me?
- Eases discomfort/pain
- Improves how your brain ‘sees’ your body
- Improves function and wellbeing
- Can decrease the effects of stress
- Can improve emotional wellbeing
First visit – initial consultation, examination and treatment (1 hour):
Adult – £78 (consultation only: £50), Child – £63.
Follow-up visits – treatments:
Adult (20 mins) – £42, Child 11-18 yrs (10-20 mins) – £36, Child 0-10 yrs (10 mins) – £36.
Or pay £81 each month and get unlimited follow up treatments.