- Helps to ease aches and pains from stress or injury or hunched/awkward posture
- People of all ages can benefit, wether you’re an athlete or usually stuck at a desk
What is unique about the KST approach to chiropractic?
- There’s no clicking, cracking or popping of joints
- It’s gentle, low force with no twisting or straining
- Treatment is done in the posture relevant to the issue (standing/sitting/walking/’driving’…)
- No need to undress, normal clothes are okay
How can chiropractic help me?
- Eases discomfort/pain
- Improves how your brain ‘sees’ your body
- Improves function and wellbeing
- Can decrease the effects of stress
- Can improve emotional wellbeing
Introductory Chat and Check for 15 mins – free
First visit – initial consultation, examination and treatment (1 hour):
Adult – £81, Child £68 Or Consultation only: Adult £36, Child £30.
Follow-up visits – treatments:
Adult (c.20 mins) – £45, Child 11-18 yrs (10-20 mins), Child 0-10 yrs (10 mins) – £38.
Or pay £81 each month and get unlimited follow up treatments.
6 Sessions for price of 5 – £225 (use within 12 months
12 sessions for price of 9 – £405 (use within 24 months
6 Sessions for price of 5 – £190(use within 12 months
12 sessions for price of 9 – £342 (use within 24 months)
Terms and Conditions apply – Please see Chiropractic Fees leaflet in Clinic for details