Acupuncturist - specialising in Women's Health
I graduated from the University of Westminster in 2008 with a Health Science BSc (hons) degree in TCM: Acupuncture. My treatment approach integrates my skills and clinical experiences to tailor the most appropriate treatment for the individual needs of each Patient. Through a holistic approach, my aim is to encourage the body’s self-healing process, optimising the client’s physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. I use acupuncture and where appropriate moxibustion and cupping therapies to improve the wellbeing of the patient.
I specialise in women’s health
, particularly fertility and menopause.
However I am experienced in treating an array of conditions and symptoms.
Common complaints successfully treated include:
• Pain – sports injuries, lower back pain, knee pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, stiff neck, and arthritis
• Digestive disorders – IBS, indigestion, bloating, heartburn, nausea, and constipation
• Stress, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and addiction
• Menstrual and menopausal disorders – PMT, painful periods, endometriosis, PCOS, and hot flushes
• Pregnancy discomforts and labour induction
• Fertility – including IVF support
• Headaches and migraines
• Skin conditions – eczema, asthma, psoriasis, and acne
• Insomnia and chronic fatigue
I also offer a bespoke anti-ageing Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial. Please click here for more information…..
Being a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies (FHT), I am regularly required to attend Continuous Professional Development courses (CPD) and adhere to strict codes of ethics and professionalism. I pride myself in my empathetic and sensitive approach to my patients which enables me to build a good rapport and understanding of my patients
I have recently completed these CPD courses:
- Japanese Acupuncture: Foundation Course
- Japanese Acupuncture: Kiiko Matsumoto: Treating the Nervous System
- NADA Protocol: Treating Addiction and Detoxification with Acupuncture
- Gynaecology and Fertility, Jani White
- Cosmetic and Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Please click on the below links for more information on: