Please see the homepage regarding Tier 4 and the impact on services offered at the clinic
Government guidelines on masks can be found here
· Therapists are washing their hands between every patient, and at least once an hour otherwise.
· Hand sanitiser/washing facilities are available, and patient use is a requirement of treatment.
· The treatment couch, and all seating are spayed with disinfectant between every patient
· All hard surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant between every patient.
· All commonly handled items (door handles, card machine, keyboards etc) are disinfected between every patient.
· All floors are mopped with disinfectant after every session
· Therapists wear PPE where indicated. We ask clients to wear masks in common areas and in treatment rooms if the therapist's guidelines require it.
Receptionists will wear masks whenever they are in contact with clients or staff
· Patient and practitioner chairs have been placed as far apart from each other as possible
· Patient bookings are scheduled as much as possible to limit interaction with other staff/clients, to allow airborne droplets to fall, and to allow time for extra cleaning measures.
· Therapists and staff are required to self isolate if tested positive or have symptoms of corona-virus for a minimum of 14 days. Clients will also be informed of any suspected or confirmed cases. We also ask Clients to inform us if they have a suspected or confirmed case.
We encourage all clients to check in with the Covid-19 App - we have QR codes for you to scan at the door and on the reception desk